The Baybay City Rabies Control Committee (BCRCC) in collaboration with the College of Veterinary Medicine, VSU through its extension project VET Mends: CVM Integrated Veterinary Outreach is pleased to offer a free dog/cat castration service highlighting this month’s World Rabies Day celebration with the theme: “Rabies: Once Health, Zero Deaths”.
The College will also spearhead rabies vaccination, health consultation, and deworming and vitamin administraiton all for free, thanks to the BCRCC. Also, please don’t forget the information education campaign for our graders at the Barangay Plaridel Central School.
To book your dog for castration, please follow the instructions below:
- In the calendar, choose September 28, 2022 and select your preferred time.
- Fill out your personal information, review your booking schedule, and click the submit button.
- Check your email for confirmation.
- Slots are limited and booking will automatically close once all the slots are taken. Only one dog or cat per owner is allowed for the free castration service. Where needed, you will be contacted via email/phone for changes in your booking.
- Dogs/cats below 6 months old are not allowed. Do not feed your dog/cat 6 hours before the scheduled castration.
- Only come to the service area on your schedule.
- The College has the right to make appropriate recommendations and/or refuse any client following objective assessment of existing circumstances.
– Book Here –
Your information will be kept with utmost care and confidentiality according to the basic provisions of the Data Privacy Act of 2012, R.A. 10173. This website is equipped with appropriate tools to help the site administrators delete personal information upon the user’s request.