1. How to enroll for the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine course?
To enroll to the DVM curriculum, you must be at least a graduate of the senior high school and should pass the Visayas State University-College Admission Test. For more information about the requirements and dates of VSU-CAT please visit the VSU website. | Click Here
2. I am a transferee, what are the requirements to enroll to DVM curriculum?
If you are a transferee who wishes to enroll to the DVM course, you first have to take the Visayas State University-College Admission Test. Please visit the VSU website for more information. | Click Here
3. I wanted to shift from my current course to DVM course, what should I do?
If you wish to shift from your current course to the DVM curriculum, you need to accomplish a shifting form. Details of the shifting process may be access from the VSU website. | Click Here
- I want to pursue Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, may I ask how much is the tuition for this course?
As a State University, VSU is a recipient of the Republic Act No. 10931 or the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act which provides free school fees to students. | Click Here
- I am a second courser who wants to pursue DVM, will my subjects be credited once I enroll to the DVM course?
Yes, but not all subjects you have taken may qualify. Please contact the University Registrar’s Office for specific information on this. | Click Here