The College of Veterinary Medicine, VSU through its extension project VET Mends: CVM Integrated Veterinary Outreach is pleased to offer this year’s rabies vaccination, and spay and neuter services for free, in celebration of the VSU’s 98th Anniversary.
To book your pet, please follow the instructions below:
- Choose the service from the drop-down menu.
- In the calendar, choose May 4, 2022 and select your preferred time.
- Fill out your personal information, review your booking schedule, and click the submit button.
- Check your email for confirmation.
- Slots are limited and booking will be automatically disabled once all the slots are taken. Only one pet per owner is allowed for castration/spay. Where needed, you will be contacted via email/phone for changes in your booking.
- For spay/neuter, dogs/cats below 6 months old are not allowed. Do not feed your dog/cat 6 hours before the scheduled spay/neuter.
- Only come to the service area on your schedule. For spay/neuter = College of Veterinary Medicine, Upper Campus, VSU; Rabies vaccination = VSU Entrance, Lower campus)
- The college has the right to make appropriate recommendations and/or refuse any client following objective assessment of existing circumstances.
- Please follow existing health protocols for entry to the VSU Campus.
– Book Here –
Your information will be kept with utmost care and confidentiality according to the basic provisions of the Data Privacy Act of 2012, R.A. 10173. This website is equipped with appropriate tools to help the site administrators delete personal information upon the user’s request.